Congratulations on joining our Dental Blueprints Community!
1. This Agreement is between you and Dental Blueprints Ltd (us, we or our) and relates to your participation in our program known as “Dental Blueprints”.
2. Dental Blueprints and the Program Materials may only be used for educational purposes for yourself in online format and only for non-commercial use.
3. During sessions, some speakers may choose to share with you private or case sensitive information that they do not want repeated outside the Dental Blueprints environment. Please be respectful and refrain from discussing such information outside the environment.
4. Recording equipment of any kind is not allowed during Dental Blueprints events. An official recording will be made by us and once edited it will be uploaded to our website. Dental Blueprints and the Program Materials, and user names and passwords provided to you are confidential and must NOT be given to or shared with people outside the Dental Blueprints community. The only exception to this is you may share relevant information with your auxiliary staff (non dentists) for the purposes of them implementing the ideas shared into your business. Each dentist must have their own individual log in.
5. No part of Dental Blueprints or the Program Materials may be copied, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without our prior consent. We or our licensors own all intellectual property rights in Dental Blueprints and the Program Materials.
6. Dental Blueprints is a 12-month program. Payments can be made in full by direct deposit or credit card payment. You will get 2 months free subscription with the annual payment option. If monthly option is chosen, it will be arranged for automatic credit card payment 2 months in advance. Please note any credit card payment incurs additional merchant fees of approximately 3%. There are no cancellations, hold-periods or refunds during this time. Should your credit card expire, you will be required to supply new details securely that will take you up to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the program until your payments are up to date. During this initial 12 month period we reserve the right to assess individual memberships in cases of extenuating and or extraordinary circumstances and if an early termination of membership is agreed upon by both parties in writing, a contract exit fee equivalent to 2 months subscription will be charged and payable to Dental Blueprints Ltd within 7 days.
7. After your first 12-months your membership will automatically be renewed and will continue until it is cancelled by you.
8. After your first 12-months, should you wish to cancel your membership, please send us an email providing a minimum 2 month notice. By doing so we can ensure no further charges take place. You will then be contacted to confirm this action and your login details for [Our Website URL] will be suspended at the end of your payment cycle. We can cancel your membership if you are in breach of this Agreement.
9. Dental Blueprints Members understand that events are a non-pitch environment. As such you agree to conduct business within the community in a professional manner. If conduct is deemed to be unacceptable and is not corrected after notice, Dental Blueprints reserves the right to cancel your membership.
10. You understand that Dental Blueprints will be taking photos and filming any live events. This footage may then be used for the creation of online videos or physical products. You give permission for this to occur.
11. We reserve the right to vary this Agreement and revise Dental Blueprints’ content, cancel or reschedule parts of Dental Blueprints or to make other changes to Dental Blueprints as reasonably required over time. Latest terms are available on our site.
12. No representations or warranties are made with respect to the results to be obtained from participating in Dental Blueprints.
13. As a member of Dental Blueprints, you understand that the information, techniques, skills and concepts shared by trainers and speakers and all audio and video recordings, on-line training videos, information, manuals, checklists, documents, websites and other materials (Program Materials) are not to be relied on solely as any type of professional advice. You must do your own homework to make decisions as you see fit. We will not be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in the Program Materials or any losses, injuries or damages arising from your use of the Program Materials. By using our materials, you agree to indemnify us from any and all costs, expenses, damages incurred in connection with any claim arising out of or related to the use of the Program Materials or any claim by a third party related to the use of the
Program Materials .
14. We give no warranty about the Dental Blueprints website or the Program Materials. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that the Dental Blueprints website or the Program Materials will meet your requirements or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose. For clarity, all terms, conditions, representations and warranties are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation) financial loss, damage or loss of profits, direct or indirect or consequential damages or losses) arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise from the use of the Program Materials.
15. New Zealand law governs the formation, validity, construction and performance of this Agreement. This Agreement is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts, and the parties submit to that jurisdiction.
16. By becoming a member of Dental Blueprints you agree to the above points of the Agreement. Should you have any questions, please contact us via phone +6421398833 or email email@example.com